Image Map

Saturday 12 October 2013

//Sharing Our Stories//




I have shared about this topic before. Hints of these passions I am sharing this month are in fact shared through the pages and pages of posts found here. 


There is great release in having shared our story, having done my part by writing it here
That might sound strange, but its the truth right now. By sharing it, I guess the fear is no longer there. I am trusting that the Lord is able to use the story of how He brought two sinners together, for His glory.


I pray that someone out there will be encouraged, either in seeing how the Lord is able to orchestrate stories across oceans. How when He has someone for you, He will bring the two of you together.
I feel the obedience was in the sharing.
How He chooses to use it, is completely up to Him. I don't know what that will look like.
In fact, I will choose not to let my worth be found in how many pageviews the story may get in the coming days, weeks or maybe years. 
Not to let the opinions of others affect my obedience to share.


Because I will chose to trust Him who called me to share. 


And you too friend, have a story to share. You may not be married, but that's ok.
God has written many amazing stories in our lives. Not just love stories!
Stories of Him providing above and beyond, times when He did the impossible, stories of amazing supernatural healing, stories that encourage, stories that move hearts. 

Every one of us is going to live life in a different way, so our stories are all going to be unique. And the amazing grace is that we can all share our unique stories! To encourage, build up and help one another in our own journeys. 
Even if your own stories is used to touch one other person, there is a domino effect in how many people that may reach through one person. We never know how the Lord will use our stories (Ruth made the decision to go with her mother-in-law to a foreign land even though she was widowed, and the Lord used her line to bring forth His Son!)! 


So sharing stories is a passion of mine.  Encouraging others is a passion of mine.


Yet another piece of the puzzle that is my calling, my purpose, my bigger picture. 




AllGloriousWithin

This post is part of my 31 day series for the month of October, 
fighting through the fears and sharing the confusing passions I have. 
Hoping to figure out the bigger picture of all these interests. 

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. and the line about not being married hit me tonight. Thank you. <3

    Visiting from Blair's link up!

    Have a blessed week!

    Jessica
    http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/2013/10/life-lately_13.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica! I'm so glad you stopped by from sweet Blair's blog =) What a great community she has over there =) I'm so glad the Lord used those words! Be encouraged to share your stories, they are important! =) Much Love!!

      Delete