Image Map

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Hope Spoken.


It's funny how the Lord works isn't it? When He closed the door & gave me a firm no about attending the Influence Conference, I wasn't sure if the door was going to be closed for Hope Spoken.
Well the doors just keep opening for this Midwest girl to head to Dallas in March to attend Hope Spoken
(Even though Influence was in the Midwest & the far more convenient choice) 



So today I am linking up with all the precious ladies who will be heading down south for this encouraging conference. 

Introduce yourself:  
Hey friends! My name is Lisa Elle (although in this space I usually go by L). I am the voice behind the thoughts here at All Glorious Within. Sharing my walk with the Lord and hoping to encourage others in the process. You can find a lot of life, faith & dreams and passions here as I unpack pursuing them and trying to live life as a one-in-a-million for the Lord. 


Something that you are little timid or nervous about for the weekend:
I found out last year that I am a total introvert when it comes to big gatherings of women. So I am nervous about feeling overwhelmed while there. Praying that this doesn't hinder by ability to meet precious friends and really learn about a lot of things I am passionate about while there. 


Something that you are hoping to take away from Hope Spoken:
Encouragement and an overwhelming sense of love by God. To really hear from Him over the weekend about why He wants me there. To meet with some precious friends I have already connected with & to meet several new precious kindred spirits I may never have come across before. 


Share something fun/random about yourself:
I am British by birth, Midwestern by culture and grew up in continental Europe & the Middle East. But I have a total american accent so you probably wouldn't guess this by meeting me! 



Much Love! 


//Twitter//
//Instagram//
Email: allgloriouswithinblog@gmail.com


Pin It!

22 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! I am so thrilled to have found you on this Hope Spoken Link Up! I can relate on suddenly being reserved when it comes to large groups of women! I usually decide I dont want to go, last minute, but I always push myself and end up loving the time and the women I meet :) Have a blessed day sweet girl!
    Love, Amy K www.TheBloomPrintProject.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I'm so glad I'm not alone girl!! =) =) aww well you should definitely come, don't bail on coming for sure! The Lord is going to do amazing things, I have NO DOUBT! =) =)
      Hope to meet you soon friend! =) Much Love!

      Delete
  2. I feel like we already know each other, but I can't wait to actually meet you face to face. You've been such an encouragement to me on the online world. So glad God opened this door for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Oh friend I know what you mean!! =) I can't wait to see you either!! =) =) Same to you!! Such an encouraging beautiful friend to me!! =) Big Hug soon! Much Love!

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed reading. That's neat that you have lived in so many places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! Yes, its been an interesting part of life so far, that's for sure =) Much Love!

      Delete
  4. Hello! Don't worry about feeling overwhelmed, I think all of us will at some point. But, I know God is going to do something big at Hope Spoken and I'm just really excited to be a part of it :) I'm so grateful for blogging communities that bring like minded people together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your sweet words friend! That means a lot!! =) YES I absolutely know He is going to be doing some HUGE things at Hope Spoken, I am SO excited about it!! =)
      Absolutely! It is such a huge blessing to be able to meet with others around the country & globe and connect! =) Much Love!

      Delete
  5. well hello name reveal. :) seriously, is this the first time you've posted your name or did I miss it the first time? I knew your name from our email exchanges, but I still refer to you as L whenever I talk about you or pray for you. too funny.

    yay for God providing! so excited and happy for you, girl!
    much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Yes, I have made several decisions before I head to another blog conference about my name. Going by L is just complicated as I found at Influence last year. So I am being brave and revealing at least the name I will be going by here from now on. But I am hoping to finish out my October series first, then move on to dreaming about changes for this little space. I just feel the Lord giving me a new name for it =) =) But will reveal more as things take place ;) ;)
      Oh girl! The way He has provided is just incredible!! We will have to catch up sometime! Its totally amazing!! =) =)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Oh girl!! You have NO IDEA!!! I am beyond thrilled I will get to meet you!! =) =) =)

      Delete
  7. Awesome enjoy the conference sounds like you'll be surrounded by a whole lot of wonderful women that you will forget all about being an introvert!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Finley!! =) That's so encouraging of you and SO true! There are so many amazing women who are going to be there!! I have been so blessed by so many of them already!! =) Much Love!!

      Delete
  8. nice to get to know you! i'm a total introvert as well, so hoping it isn't too overwhelming! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one girl!! LOL
      Yeah I will be praying its not overwhelming for you too! =)
      Much Love!!! =)

      Delete
  9. Can't wait to meet you! I skimmed through your love story... Yours is so similar o my oldest daughter and her husband. They too too had to surrender and lay each other on the alter.... Took time off from their relationship because they felt as if it was coming before God in their lives.. They have a beautiful story off waiting and purity and will celebrating their 6th anniversary next week. Loved reading about yours and can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey friend! =) Oh really??? Thats SO encouraging!! I love it!! (Is that Lydia btw? I found her on Instagram & just adore how cute her and her hubby are!!) ;)
      I can't wait to meet you either & was telling Lydia how much I wished she was coming with you =) Can't wait to meet you!!! =) =)
      Much Love!!

      Delete
  10. yay so so happy i will get to connect with you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here friend!!! =) Its going to be amazing!!! =) =)

      Delete
  11. All of us introverts are going to need to connect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! YES! Sounds like a great plan!! =)

      Delete