Image Map

Sunday 20 October 2013

//Fog beginning to clear//



I am beginning to feel the Lord speak truth to me about pulling these pieces together, He is graciously giving me glimpse of this greater picture. I am continuing to pray for the ability to communicate all that He has been teaching me and transforming in my heart as I begin to think about closing this series.


Today, these words just hit me like a ton of bricks.


He has plans for us friends, beautiful plans which He orchestrated long ago. And we are His masterpiece. His art. 


I've been thinking on that today. 
AllGloriousWithin
This post is part of my 31 day series for the month of October, 
fighting through the fears and sharing the confusing passions I have. 
Hoping to figure out the bigger picture of all these interests.

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love you friend! =) Beautiful as always ;)

      Delete
  2. thats lovely. So simply beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it wonderful girl! Gave me SO much hope & such words to cling to! =) Much Love!

      Delete
  3. Ouch. This one hurts today and is hard to believe. But truth none the less.
    Still praying as your puzzle comes together. :) You are creating a beautiful masterpiece! I can't wait to see what His finished picture looks like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its crazy truth! Right girl??? I loved these words SO much and still do!! =)
      Thanks for all your prayers! You are a gem just walking alongside me in this journey! SO blessed by you! Must catch up soon friend!! =)

      Delete
  4. Crazy. I've been running that verse and same sentiments through my own mind this past week. :) Small world that I would stumble upon your little space from a link up.

    At least you know He is leading you the right way. I'll say a prayer for you! Have fun on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I love the way the Lord works like that friend! =) How amazing He is!! =) =) =)
      Thanks so much girl! I appreciate your prayers SO much! =) =) Much Love!

      Delete