Image Map

Monday 21 October 2013

//A Heart for Little Ones//


I can't remember when this passion actually started, I babysat for my neighbors at a really young age, taught Sunday school classes, led junior high small groups, held newborns into the night while their precious mothers managed to get a few hours of sleep. 
While my career may have changed several times, the focus of it has not. 
I have a heart for kids.
I'm SO glad my sweet hubby shares this passion. Good thing we have common passions since we get to live life together for the next 60+ years pursuing these passions together to bring glory to Him. 
There is just something so refining about spending your days with small humans who show you your own need for grace, your own shortcomings, your own curiosity and your own desire to be cared for by your heavenly father. 



If you know me, you'd only have to look through the pictures on my phone to know about this passion. It is full of pictures of the precious sweet little ones I am privileged to learn from on a daily basis. If you've been reading for a while, you'll also know that I don't put pictures of them here for privacy reasons. But oh I wish you could see my daily bundles of cuteness.


I'm so looking forward to seeing how the Lord uses this passion along with several others I'm going to share this week in the future. 


This is one passion I know isn't going anywhere....if anything, it will just continue to grow as more children work their way into my heart. 


I have talked about my role as a nanny here.
How disciplining children has taught me things here.
A trip where my love for children grew across a language barrier. 

AllGloriousWithin
This post is part of my 31 day series for the month of October, 
fighting through the fears and sharing the confusing passions I have. 
Hoping to figure out the bigger picture of all these interests.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment