Image Map

Monday 28 October 2013

//Sharing the Journey//



Friends! I can't believe that the month of October is coming to a close. As relieved as I will be to go back into some freedom in how frequently I write in this little space, part of me will be extremely sorry to see this series end. To see the daily diligence of having to wade through the mess. I hope its a habit I continue to do actually.


I don't know that I could explain in just a few words for each of the next four days, just how much the Lord has been teaching me and showing me in this area of life. This series has just had me see event after event in how the Lord gave me this topic, and then through books, sermons, friends and even my fiction books I have been reading....continued to draw this theme into the month of October. I guess it is my season for now. 

I do feel as though I am coming out of a funk though I will admit. That by seeking my Savior and looking for truth on this, I have felt more alive than I have in quite some time. 
I wanted to share a quote with you I read the other day by Beth Moore because I feel it really sums up the whole purpose of this series. 




'I'm a common woman, sharing common problems seeking common solutions on a journey with an uncommon Savior. If something hurts me, I conclude it probably hurts somebody else too. If something confuses me, I figure it probably confuses someone else. If something helps me, I hope against hope that it might help somebody else. After all, 'no trial has overtaken us that is not faced by others. And God is faithful (1 Cor 10:13).'


These last few days, I want to take some time to share with you some truth. Some things the Lord has revealed to me that I wrote throughout the month but wanted to wait until the end to share. 
I don't know if you have found yourself on a journey of figuring out your purpose this month along with me. Of questioning why you have so many passions in your life and why the Lord hasn't brought opportunities in your path to use them. 


I don't have all the answers, because these are still very much my own questions.
But I hope to share the little wisdom I have gleaned from others and from my sweet Savior during this process.

AllGloriousWithin
This post is part of my 31 day series for the month of October, 
fighting through the fears and sharing the confusing passions I have. 
Hoping to figure out the bigger picture of all these interests.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love that quote by Beth Moore! I had never heard it before, so thanks for sharing!

    Love you, and love your heart! Blessed by your friendship. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Amy!! Same to you friend!! I can't believe its actually working out for me to meet you IN PERSON in March!! eeekkk!! =)
      Big hug-fest coming =) =)
      I just love Beth's heart & related to her on that in so many ways. Its totally my heart for blogging entirely =) =)
      I'm always so afraid it comes across totally differently! =)
      Love you & totally need to catch up on your series which has been AMAZING btw friend!! =)
      AHHH gives me chills just thinking about your incredible story & how the Lord is using you!!
      Love you!!! =)

      Delete
  2. gorgeous photo and gorgeous series L :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerrie! I almost didn't want it to end, it was full of such growth and stretching in my sharing of struggles and seeking truth! I also had way more to say which I might just finish up over the next week haha! =)

      Delete