Image Map

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Home Inspirations

I love that I still get to share my home inspirations with you guys.
Just now it only takes up one post a week instead of all of them.
Blogging is so much fun!
Check out these things which inspire me!

So need to get some of this chalkboard paint. 
The number of ideas for this stuff....
 
Yes! Porches are my favorite. 
Among many others.
 Never would have thought to try stripes on the ceiling.

 Quite possibly my favorite boy nursery design.

 This is beautiful! I might eventually need to get some curtain holders for the living room.
Hmm....



 YES!!! Someday my house might need this!

 If this were my bathroom, I would want to be a fish.

What a glamorous way for me to always be able to find my keys.

You know that frame which you so want to throw out because you think it looks bad.
Yeah...this one's for that. 
Love them! 
They make me want to go paint a room in my house or something!
(I'm scheming about that for the Spring - more on that soon!)
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Man i love all your ideas we have good taste:)!!! I have redoing all the bedrooms in the house just minor things but it makes all the difference!
    Don't you just love pintrest it makes being sick not so bad:))

    http://alignabluhm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!! We havn't done up many of the rooms in this house as we are renting and were unsure (still are) how long we would be here. But I am itching to decorate with all these pinterest things =) Glad we have similar taste =)

      Delete
  2. What a great post! I love the cupboard reading nook and the nursery with the stripes on the ceiling - think I have a new design idea for my baby boy's nursery, thanks to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're welcome =) I am in love with one of these boy nurseries and I don't even have any little munchkins yet =) =)

      Delete
  3. Totally love the chalkboard place mats. Great post, very inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe!! Me too....might totally try making those! =)

      Delete
  4. Loving these! Especially that bathtub! Oh my goodness, I would never get out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I KNOW!!! =) I wish....baths make the winter so much better in my opinion. But that bath would make me want to get in it even in the summer!! =)

      Delete
  5. I love the idea of chalkboard placemats! Those are so cute and practical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree =) And reusable...plus it wouldn't take forever to make them with everyones name on them =)

      Delete
  6. love all of your inspirations :)
    and i think i might need that tub! haha
    hope your week is going well friend, we still need a skype date :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I SO need that tub =) Put it on my plan for A when we build a house someday ;) haha jk. We totally do need that skype date =)

      Delete