Image Map

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Home Inspirations Pinterest.

Linking up for a very Pinteresting Wednesday.
Sharing some of those home inspirations I love.

I love a little romantic lighting in my life.

This kitchen feels so feminine & romantic.



{Via} 
I have my own nice collection of hat boxes. They are so pretty.





Oh to explore somewhere like Morocco. 

Hopefully will be looking on here for kid's room ideas someday. 


The nerd in me is loving the math mobile. Such a dork. 

Hello blue kitchen. You are pretty. 

Oh my goodness, I wish I could call this home. 

Feel like sharing your Pinterest finds?
Head over to The Vintage Apple and linkup, have fun!
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I love those votives in the trees!! gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i guess they are actually mason jars.... yes. thats the word I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome! I didn't know what they were called =)
      They are so pretty! I'm thinking I might hang some from the tree in our front yard when the summer comes.
      Any idea where to get them from? I guess I could try garage sales =)
      Much Love,
      L

      Delete
    2. just reading your question about the jars ;) and we bought a bunch for Mandy's wedding at wal mart :) or any hardware store.

      Delete
  3. I'm in LOVE with the 2nd picture!!!! Ahhhhh. The chandeliers! The blue chairs. Ohhhhh, heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! *sigh* beautiful!
      You must be dreaming of your new home! Ahhh! Exciting!!
      Much Love,
      L

      Delete
  4. Great home inspirations!! Loving all of these..

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice home so wonder full. thanks for sharing this post.

    Flower delivery London

    ReplyDelete