Image Map

Tuesday 7 February 2012

First Dance Picture.


So this was a project I did over Christmas and only just got around to sharing.
Sorry for the reflections in the pictures from the glass.
I decided to create a picture from our wedding to go on our wall, specifically our first dance.

I wrote the words to our first dance song around the outside using dymo tape. 
I love the way dymo tape looks.
Colored paper was used to form a border around the outside.
The frame came from Ikea for about $7!
I was happy with the way it turned out =)
Much Love,
L



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! I just might have to try that with some of our photos. :) Where do you get the dymo tape and how does it work?

    And what WAS the song you danced to? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dymo tape is sold on amazon...you can find the dymo label maker here:

    http://www.amazon.com/DYMO-Organizer-Xpress-Pro-Line/dp/B004E2RQO8/ref=pd_sbs_op_5

    I tried to get the refills in craft stores but they don't seem to have the embossed version, which is the one I like =) But you can totally get it all on amazong.
    I bought mine in England before I left so it looks different, this one is actually nicer! =)

    The song we danced too (and my entrance song), haha....was actually from Enchanted the movie. So Close by Jon McLaughlin. Our best man found an instrumental version for us and we used that on CD. I'm a sucker for disney =)
    It was funny cause one of the 12 year old girls at our wedding recognized it and couldn't stop talking about it =)

    What did you guys dance to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SUCH a cute idea! We have a lot of pictures I would like to put up, but I just feel narcissistic putting plain old pics up...Something like that makes them artistic and fun, so I wouldn't feel so bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouldn't feel bad at all! I felt the same way, but when they look cute in frames...well I felt so differently =)

      Delete