Image Map

Thursday 2 February 2012

'Two Hearts In Love' Thursdays. [Rain.]

 

My guess is that if you're planning on taking outdoor pictures, or planning an outdoor wedding, you've probably thought a lot about the weather.
Now if you live in the desert, you can probably guarantee that there won't be any rain.
However for the vast majority of us who get weather surprises, you just can't tell.

Just to point out, in the first picture which was one of my own wedding pictures, we didn't even have rain during the time we were out in the field.
But I found these gorgeous parasols which we chose to give our bridesmaids as gifts. 
They looked SO cool in the pictures.
I forget where I bought mine, but they totally sell them over at The Knot Wedding Shop.
They even come in a variety of colors, not just white.

I thought I would share some fun pictures taken with umbrellas to show that rain really doesn't have to be that big of a problem.
Well...at least for the pictures.
If you've scheduled to have an outdoor ceremony.....you might need a back-up indoor location.
(Just sharing what I would do)



Totally LOVE her pink heels.


{Via}





As that last photo shows, you can totally have fun even with a multicolored umbrella.
Don't let the weather spoil your wedding day.
Enjoy the rain!
Break out the umbrellas.
Much Love,

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. i totally wanted an outdoor ceremony but the night before it had rained and the grass was too wet so i ended up having an indoor ceremony~! it still turned out perfectly! :) i like idea of pictures w/ umbrella though! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy =) Same here, we did not plan for an outdoor and I'm glad we didn't. We had a full out thunderstorm during our ceremony. I personally thought this was AMAZING, it was like a reminder of God's presence =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It actually rained on our wedding day-- in the morning during church (it was a Sunday) and then during picture-taking (which we started inside) and the ceremony. But it had quit by the time we needed to be outside, and the overcast sky ended up being perfect for pictures because there wasn't any glare from the sun. I would have liked a sunny wedding day but it all worked out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaimie!!! That's awesome!! God knew exactly what he was doing, I bet your pictures are stunning!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww love this!
    i dream of having an outdoor ceremony someday :) sooo i may need your help planning that one haah!

    love you!!! i adore all these pics (especially the first one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girl! =) I may know more once my sister has hers =) I would be honored to help you plan that someday =)
    (Jer 29:11)
    I love them too...wish you could have been in that first one =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES! That black and white umbrella one is to die for too!

    ReplyDelete