Image Map

Friday 17 February 2012

I'm in love with fashion, friday






Sharing some love for fashion again from my Pinterest collection. 
Linking up for this post. 
Head over to Whispering Sweet Nothings to check out some other blogs.




I am SO into these vintage style bathing suits....
I wonder if I can find one for a decent price in green, hmmm. 
 

 
Ruffles & green.
Say no more.
LOVE.
 
 
I Love summer dresses.
But I really really like this one.
Awesome length, so hard to get this right on tall girls like me.


 
I have got to get me a necklace like this.
In Love with these homemade necklaces.

 
 
Oh baby do I want these.
Peacock feathers slowly worked their way into my heart.
And well these are just HOT heels =)

Loving my Pinterest finds, friends.
God made these in this world so beautiful =)
Much Love,
L


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love these! you def. have a good fashion sense.

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green and ruffles are some of my favorites too! Awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polkadot vintage bathing suit is amazing! I would definitely wear something like that!

    Hope you have an awesome week!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies =) I definitely would like one of those vintage bathing suits =) So cute =)
    Much Love,
    L

    ReplyDelete