Image Map

Friday 24 February 2012

I'm in love with fashion, Friday.





Who doesn't love friday. 
Especially when you know that the weekend is wide open for fun things with the hubby.
This might be our first relaxing weekend this month.
Crazy.
I plan on enjoying it.


So...a lot of these remind me of the fashion style in Oxford (yes, the real one in England). 
Maybe some of it rubbed off on me =)
 


I am SO in LOVE with all flower hair accessories (and hairbands) currently. 
If you make any awesome ones you would like me to try or know of any....let me know =)






These two picture got the preppy elegant look down =) 
Love it! 


Would love to have this outfit. 
So great if working or going out =)
Super cute, feminine and dressy.



This make me SUPER HAPPY.....I never know what to do with my hair.
Althoug hI couldn't pull off half of these well....they help me try and attempt to do something creative with my hair.
 

This is more my usual style =)



This is great as spring is approaching and I can pull out my light scarves again =)
Yay for Spring!!! 
(As the snowstorm makes its way across)
Almost.

Much Love,
L



Pin It!

19 comments:

  1. love those hair ideas. so cute. now if only i could manage to figure out how to dot hat =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! I look at those hairstyles and SO wish I was better at doing my hair. Practice I guess =)

      Delete
  2. ahh i am in love with all these pictures!!!!!!!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too! Thanks! They are pretty awesome =)

      Delete
  3. Cute! I love floral accessories too!! And your outfit choices are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for flowers =) Thanks so much girl!

      Delete
  4. Wow this is my kind of style! Such cute outfits :)

    You have a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Daisy! You're so sweet =)

      Delete
  5. Thanks FOr stropping by my blog and leaving sucha lovely comment. Nice to meet you:)

    xoxoxox H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! We're very excited.

    I love this whole post! I love your taste in hair/clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy the day with the hubs!
    love the hair & scarf ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I just pinned over half these photos to my Pinterest! (http://pinterest.com/aleshasinks/) LOVED THEM!
    Alesha <3
    http://tobless.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the flowers in the hair! Have a wonderful weekend with your hubby! Those kind of weekends are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the new look to your blog!!!! :)) And have a awesome weekend with your man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE those blue shoes!! Why couldn't I have found those 3 years ago for my wedding. Love them!!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! So glad I found your blog now :) new follower!

    Megan
    megancamille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this post! You picked outfits that I would so totally wear. Love those hairstyles and the scarf tutoriol!

    I'm the new kid on the block and so happy to be here! Thanks for finding my blog and for all of your sweet thoughts you left there, they mean alot to me :) Happy weekend, friend!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found you thru the linky party :-)
    I love those outfits. I'm deff a preppy girl at times. I actually have a etsy shop with hair accessories, maybe I should send you something ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that would be awesome! If you send it, I will post about it =)
      (Email me at: allgloriouswithinblog@gmail.com if you're interested)
      Much Love,
      L

      Delete
  14. I love the scarf tutorial. I would love to wear one but can never seem to get it tied quite right. They do look lovely hanging from my closet, but what's the point of that, right? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete