Image Map

Saturday 18 February 2012

Liebster Blog

{Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers.}
Precious Katelyn, over at Inner Vision was a real sweetie & awarded me the Liebster Blog award.
I am totally flattered =) 
Made me beam from ear to ear all day long.
I am so touched that someone actually likes what I write enough to give me an award.
Thanks Katelyn, you are awesome!!!
If you havn't checked out her blog, you totally should.
Love these ladies....go give them some Love.
Much Love,
L
The Rules Are:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you :)
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. List at least three blogs (with less than 200 followers) you would like to award.

I'd Like to Nominate:
1. Chelsea over at Happy Bow Lucky

She is engaged =) =)
Love the happiness that comes from her blog, as well as her precious heart for Jesus.

2. Chantal over at BeVirtue





A beauty inside & out. 
This girl has God's heart for young women and shares her adventures with her King over on her blog.

 Sweet girl pursuing God's plan for her life in becoming a nurse.
I love the way she shares her struggles on her walk with the Lord, so encouraging.
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! Love this :) You are such a sweet girl. I feel very blessed.

    ReplyDelete