Image Map

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Home Inspirations

I started out looking through some picture frame pins.
I was totally going to share those.
But then found myself dreaming of garden things.
Especially since this mild weather seems like it's going to continue.
I totally want to try some of these this year.




  








 Totally tried this last summer. 
The squirrels thought my plants were too tasty so I ended up with stones and no plants.

  

 This is awesome!


 What garden doesn't need a place for the fairies! =)

 
Until Summer then....indoor camping perhaps? 
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. L, this is AWESOME. I am actually planning on doing an herb garden this year. It may or may not get out onto the roof outside the windows, but I can DEFINITELY get a few pots of herbs on my broad kitchen windowsill!! And the chalkboard pots are such a cute idea. I also love the indoor tents! How perfect for sleepovers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaimie =) If you do get to a herb garden, let me know. I'm thinking pots and indoors this year but we don't get enough sunlight I think. So will have to see if that works or if they end up outside =)

      Delete
  2. we try to have gardens too and our squirrels think our plants are tasty too haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hilarious! Our squirrels were super fat come fall time. Cause they ate all my pretty sunflowers. They were not my friends this year =)

      Delete
  3. so amazing!!! having a garden is also my dream and eventually it will come to pass soon... am so excited!!! love your blog!!! following you now... hope you could visit my blog too.. kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! =) I'm sure it will happen =) Will head over and check your blog out =)

      Delete