Image Map

Friday 10 February 2012

I'm in Love with Fashion, Friday.



 
 
Since I didn't get to share some fashion things which I love on Pinterest this week, I thought I would share them by doing a link up with Shane over at Whispering Sweet Nothings.


I want her hair!!!! 


I finally managed to find a dress like this for $6 in Old Navy.....AMAZING!!! =)
Always on the lookout for fun modest summer dresses! 


{Via} 

Happy Friday lovely ladies! 
I'm inspired to dress up now! 
Love, 
L

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I could NOT stop staring at the gorgeous eye shadow! wow! And yes, now I want to dress up! I'm glad I found you on Shane's link up!!! New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know right =) Looks AMAZING!! =) Yay I'm glad you found me =)

      Delete
  2. Blake Lively is always so gorgeous! :)

    Sponsor post went up today hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Now following your blog :) follow me back?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dresses. yay for the $6 score.I just bought this one for our trip to florida: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=50186&vid=1&pid=898192&scid=898192002

    ReplyDelete