Image Map

Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Time has come the Walrus Said, For Paid Sponsorship & things.


Thanks to the Adproval guys, I have been persuaded.
This month I am opening paid sponsorship on this little blog.
The long term vision for this little space would be to grow in sphere of Influence.
To be able to encourage more people and share Christ.

Now in order to do so, I would love to be able to advertise on larger blogs.
These ads will help make this a reality.

So consider whether or not you want to join the Glorious Within Family.
Check out the options on the Sponsor tab. 
(There are also limited swap spaces)

We would love to have you sister! 

Much Love,
L


Thankful//For the journey the Lord has us on and excited to see where it will go.


AllGloriousWithin

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! for growing and changing and blossoming influence. :) I'm so glad to be a part of your journey, beautiful woman, and can't wait to see where God takes us, through this blogosphere of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love. I just wanted to let you know I just put your blog button up on my blog. I would love for you to also do a guest post on my blog if you are up for it? I would love to bring people to your lovely blog in any way I can. God bless.

    ReplyDelete