Image Map

Thursday 11 October 2012

Cider Mill Fun.

{Pictures used with parental consent}

Last week I went with a friend and her three kids to a cider mill.
Now this is what I love about Fall. Fun playing in the hay maze, the bikes they have, riding the tractor wagon.
What's not to love about all that.
And add some pumpkin glazed doughnuts with sprinkles, and I'm set. 










As I practice Thankfulness, I realise I really do enjoy this season.


Thankful//For friends to share the season with.

Thankful//for precious kiddos.

Thankful//for smiles & cuddles.

Thankful//for cooler weather and fun warmer clothing.

Thankful//for pumpkins because they make for amazing doughnuts, pies & lattes.

Thankful//for cameras which make capturing memories possible.



Have any of you guys been to the cider mill yet?

Much Love,
L

P.S. The influence conference officially starts this afternoon. eeeekkk!!! =)

AllGloriousWithin

Pin It!

2 comments: