Image Map

Monday 1 October 2012

31 days of Thankfulness.



Alright. If I was being real and honest with you, which I try and do here, I would 
tell you that it's been a rough few weeks.
I'm not really sure I can even explain why, just a series of events that caused a difficult season.
If we were talking over coffee I would probably explain to you how silly I have felt
at being overwhelmed at the thought of blogging or replying to emails.
And we may even laugh over the fact that I named the pile of laundry in our house Mt. Everest and cried when it wouldn't go down as fast as I would have liked.


It's been a draining two weeks. Not for one particular reason.
I feel like this happens often when Fall officially kicks in.
I'm the girl that likes to call May officially summer. I love my warm weather....
yes unfortunate for one in the Midwest I know.
So perhaps this 'funk' as I've called it, is to do with the fact that although the beautiful Fall season is upon us here. It means that cooler weather and longer days of being indoors are on the way.
And part of me does a little freak out. 


So when a friend told me this morning, yes only this morning guys....
about an awesome linkup going on where over 800+ bloggers are sharing 31 days of blogging about the same topic.
See all the amazing topics here.
I really wanted to participate in the community with the other ladies, and thought that a focus on Thankfulness might change my heart issue around it being Fall already.


So for the next 31 days, the focus around here at least is going to be:


Thankfulness.


So today I am thankful that there are beautiful seasons like Fall happening here in the Midwest, where the leaves change color and turn the trees into breathtaking works of art.

If any of you would like to join me in being encouraged to pursue an attitude of thankfulness this month, grab a button and join me.
Oh and let me know you also are doing it =)
Cause I totally want to see what you are thankful for.


Much Love,
L



AllGloriousWithin

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Such a good idea! This is something I need to do more often... definitely going to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Katie!! Would love to hear what you come up with!! =) Twitter might be a good place for sharing =) What do you think?

      Delete
  2. Love it! I had decided I wasn't going to do the 31 days link up, but something happened today that changed my mind... now I've got 2 posts to write, to catch up for yesterday, but I'm really excited about it! I can't wait to read what you're sharing and praise God for blessings all over the world. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! so glad you're doing it!
    and hey...you could always move down south...our "fall" weather doesn't kick in till november, if we're lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted after you on A Holy Experience today. Busy day, but I wanted to see someone else in the Crazy Joy experience. You sister's wedding photos were really sweet. Thank you for sharing your Joy and Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing you Joy and Thanksgiving. Your pictures of the wedding were really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to your posts. Nice pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea! I'm already writing about "Love" this month, so I'll head over and sign up for the 31 days thing :)

    I fully understand the Fall slump. There's something that hits me, usually around September of each year, and it's ... ugh. Let's band together to fight it off! And if you'd like to post on my blog hop, it's open, too.

    God Bless!
    Paula
    http://bit.ly/WpSI62

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed your post. Thanks for reminding me and others that there is always something to be thankful for in life...even on our worst days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful thing to focus on for the month. Thanks for linking up to Thrive @ Home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good choice, there is always much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete