Image Map

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Pearls & Tunes. Vol 1.

Lyrics: Matthew West, Forgiveness

This Wednesday's fall outfit comes in the form of Sweetness today. 
Erin over at Sweetness Itself wore this gorgeous outfit on our trip to Chicago coming home from the Influence Conference
I asked her permission to share her awesome styling skills on my blog with you today for a new series.





Every Wednesday I plan to share some favorite fashion finds with you guys. Although being who I am they may not always look like fashion shoots. 
At the same time I want to share some favorite song lyrics inspired by truth.
Some which in the past week have really encouraged me. 

This is Volume 1.


Thankful//for inspired ideas and being encouraged to pursue them.

Much Love,
L


Lyrics: Matthew West, Forgiveness


Striped top: Forever 21
Coral Top layered under: Banana Republic 
Belt: Thrifted
Pants: Anthropologie
Shoes: Steve Madden
Coat: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Forever 21 

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Love this idea. =) And Erin does have such great style! =) I'm excited to be introduced to some new dog with powerful lyrics too!
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Erin! She's just too cute, love her. Love this outfit though too and those lyrics...woah. Beautiful.

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of you girls are adorable. I really wish I had an ounce of fashion sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too sweet and such a good photographer!
    I love how you incorporated the song lyrics - so inspiring! :)

    Excited about this new series!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely, simple outfit. I am so rubbish at throwing outfits together. I really need to go shopping for mall fall clothes. I've either got full on summer or full on winter, nothing in between :-)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete