Image Map

Thursday 18 October 2012

Thankful//True gems.



Today was my first day back into life after the conference.
As glad as I am to be back, really glad in so many ways.
I have really began to miss the beautiful women who have impacted my life in the last week.
So today....

Thankful//for sweet friendships encouraging me to pursue Jesus.


Photos taken from Erin's Instagram....follow @erin_SweetnessItself


A look at a brief time with Erin at my home this time.
Missing her and so many other precious ladies.

Much Love,
L


AllGloriousWithin

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. So, so glad I got to meet you at the conference!! That definitely felt like a special dinner that night---grateful to God that He arranged that evening like He did. You're a wonderful person-much love to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you sweet girl! We should try and meet again if you are ever in the area up here!!
      It was such a special dinner to me too, definitely a highlight of my trip. I love how the Lord orchestrated it like He did.
      You too are such a wonderful person and I hope you keep me updated on your life ;)
      Much Love!
      L

      Delete
  2. Oh I just love you!! :) So thankful for your friendship and miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete