Image Map

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Happy to be Home.


Thankful//to be home after the Influence Conference.

My heart is full and I can't wait to share with you guys all about the Conference.
Until I get a chance to start writing about it all....
enjoy some pictures.




More to come on this AMAZING company later. I so want to show you want they are doing to help vulnerable women! Its awesome! 


Meeting these two lovely ladies were two of the highlights of my entire trip.




 Then there was this time we were in Chicago hanging out. And had more Starbucks in one week than I usually have in a month.



More to come when I have settled at home and edited the pictures.


Much Love,
L



AllGloriousWithin

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! I can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did friend! And I wished the whole time that my sweet african blogging friends could be there =)
      I Love you guys!

      Delete
  2. So glad we got to spend time together!!!! Hope you are having a great time with Erin! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too!! Meeting you was such an 'angel moment' on my trip =)
      I am SO thankful the Lord opened the door for you to come!
      Wished you could have joined us to hang out!
      Much Love!

      Delete
  3. i cant wait to see more.
    new follower:)
    xo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. From everything I heard sounds like an amazing time! Gorgeous pics btw and cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely full of ups and downs, as well as being an extremely emotionally charged weekend girl! But there are some serious blessings coming out of the conference, I hope for all of you guys who followed along after or on twitter as well =)
      Thanks so much for your sweet words =)

      Delete
  5. this all looks so incredible! so thrilled you were able to go. glad i found your blog! i'm excited to be your newest follower! :)

    happy sunday!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete