Image Map

Friday 5 October 2012

Love Demonstrated.

{Please note that photos are property of Mike D}

'Love is patient, love is kind. 
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 
Love never fails..."
{1 Corinthians 13:4-8} 


 I was practically in tears watching my little sister get to marry the man of her dreams, her prince provided for her by the Lord.
They chose to get married in some gardens near our parent's home in England.
Several of her amazing friends set up the site using the decorations Z had bought and turned it into a beautiful scene for a wedding.



Don't you just love the groom's face as he watches his bride walk down the aisle.
And it was quite the walk too.
I also love the sweet picture, at every wedding, of the bride being walked down the aisle by her daddy.

Today I am still thankful for their union.

Thankful//for the picture of the love that Christ has for us, his bride, which is so clear during a wedding.

Thankful//for the wise message given by one of my parent's pastors.

Thankful//for being able to be there with my hubby when we almost weren't able to go.


 Thankful//for the obvious love they have for each other.

Thankful//that the one day we had amazing weather, was the day we prayed it would be.

Thankful//so many family members I had not seen in so long were able to be at the wedding.


The ceremony really was beautiful. I am so thankful we got to stand with them as they committed their lives to each other.

Here is possibly picture overload of the photography in between the ceremony and reception.
But they were all just amazing shots.











Aren't they incredible?
The photographer was D's cousins and they are just incredible shots.
I am thankful he was able to fly over and take their wedding pictures.

I saved the best shot for last.


Thankful//for Christ's love for us.

Thankful//that God knows who that perfect earthly prince is for each of us.




Much Love,
L


AllGloriousWithin

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I'm tankful for Christ love as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L, you looked lovely! And your sister is beautiful! And God is so good. :)

    xo!

    much love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are amazing! You have a lot to be thankful for. I didn't cry at my own wedding, but I'm pretty sure that if there are any weddings that can make me cry, they will be the weddings of my little sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful! Your sister looks gorgeous in that breathtaking dress. I love the location too - wow, beautiful.

    See you in a WEEK!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the wedding photos are shared by the couples are awesome. The wedding photography is amazing and wedding couples dress selection are perfect. Planning the wedding is a bit difficult for the engaged people. The engaged people needs perfect guidance like a wedding app and plan a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, so, so, so beautiful! I got chills seeing these stunning pictures and thinking of the Lords gracious and crazy providence in bringing these two together. I still can't get over all the connections there! God is so good. Thanks for sharing the photos L!
    We are about to fly out tomorrow for Jacqueline's first visit to Dubai! SO excited.
    Love,
    Cait

    ReplyDelete