Image Map

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Ready for her Groom.

{Please note that photos are property of Mike D}

In keeping with my Thankfulness series, I thought I would continue sharing the wedding
photos from England as I didn't actually get as far as the day D&Z committed their lives to one another.

There were so many things to be Thankful of as I watched my little sister get ready to leave and join her groom.




Thankful//for being chosen to be my Sister's Maid of Honor.

Thankful//for D's unconditional love for my sister.

Thankful//for their commitment to each other and the demonstration that is of the love of Christ.

Thankful//that they will be able to experience the blessing of marriage.

Thankful//for her beautiful sisters-in-law to spend the day with.



My highlight of the morning was seeing Z open a letter and gift from D which he sent over to the house. What a precious moment to be able to witness. The love they have for each other is so sweet. She opened the bracelet and we found a way to turn it into an anklet for her to wear discreetly for the rest of the day.



Thankful//for a guy able to be silly with my sister and wear Batman cuff links with his Tux.


Thankful//for silly girly movies to keep the mood light while getting ready.


"So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field. 

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

The man said, 

"This is now bone of my bones 

and flesh of my flesh; 
she shall be called 'woman, ' 
for she was taken out of man."

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." 

{Genesis 2:20-24}



Much Love,
L


AllGloriousWithin

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. These are such precious moments! You both looked amazing and I LOVE the batman cuff links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing to be a part of - your sister just looks glowing and I ADORE your hair! :)

    I'm thankful for sisters... and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! That's such a special time of bonding!!

    ReplyDelete