Image Map

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Two Truths & A Lie. Wanna Play?

I couldn't resist linking up with Nicole for this game!! It's one of my favorites, maybe because my life has been so crazy fun for as long as I can remember and I find this game to be easy. Although my main issue is usually that I want to tell all 3 as lies which people think are true ;) So let the fun begin....and link up over at Nicole's site and let me know....cause I totally want to play with you guys!!! 


  1. When I was little, I was in love with clowns. I was given a stuffed toy clown just after I was born and even went through a phase of wanting to be a clown when I grew up. I also chose clown carpet for my room which was red with clowns on it, and I LOVED it! 
  2. I was homeschooled growing up with my sister. We have many fun memories together just enjoying life and learning through all the bumps.  
  3. I have lived in six different countries on three different continents and travelled to all but 2 continents. I have lived a very blessed life and love the one the Lord has given me. 

 
What do you guys think? Know me well enough to know which is the lie.....I'm not sure I think I'm pretty sneaky ;) 


Link up guys!!! I totally LOVE this game!!! 

Much Love,
L


outfit info:
top: f21 (bought at Plato's Closet)
leggings: target
vintage shoes: England

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. the first one! clowns are creepy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA i know they totally are!!! =) Cant believe I was into them girl!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. HAHA I guess if we went to school together you prob know the truth ;)

      Delete
  3. clown carpet? Ha ha ha. Cute outfit! I am visiting from the Pleated Poppy link up and I am a new follower! Hope you will stop by and do the same.

    Robin @ http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup totally had clown carpet!! It was still in the house 11+ yrs later when my parents moved back in again after travelling round the globe a little. Thanks for stopping by! Will be sure to head over and check out your blog!
      Much Love!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Say G'day Saturday. This week's post is now live so I hope that you can join in again this weekend!

    Take care and have a great weekend!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete