Image Map

Wednesday 6 June 2012

currently.


sunglasses: f21
top: f21 (I think)
white tank top: old navy (I think)
shorts: aeropostale 
shoes: payless shoes
necklace: charlotte russe 
(Sorry for the overexposure in some of the pictures. We were still working out the kinks with manual settings on the camera.) 



reading // Grace for the Good Girl by Emily Freeman. I will just say that it's my third time reading through this book, so it is definitely good. Its on my list of life-changing books in the last 12 months (there's only 3 of them).

'Anything we do to get life and identity outside of Christ is an idol, even service to Christ. He doesn't want my service. He wants me....don't (serve) from behind a martyr's mask of duty or self-righteous obligation.' 
{Emily Freeman, GFTGG p.65}


watching // I haven't been watching a lot of TV. Never been one for following many shows. Currently watching make it or break it as I signed up for Netflix trial 2 weeks ago =) Dreaming of gymnastics now and wishing had done it when I was little LOL.


anticipating  // News of where we are moving to. We are definitely moving house in about 3-4 weeks. Unsure if its an out-of-state move or local. Kind of exciting....and a little stressful =)


laughing about //Most of the conversations I have with this girl, this girl & this girl. And some of the hilarious things the kiddos in my life do. The 1 yr-old I watch has started waving goodbye to ppl...its like the most adorable thing ever. Also laughing about the dreams I'm having about heading to the Influence Conference (more on this later in the week). And dying laughing remember some serious kitchen dancing with ponytails......


listening to //Gold by Britt Nichole. This CD has been on repeat in my car. Seriously can't get enough of it! Like my favorite EVER!


eating // We have a packet of Oreos in the house. I think we have mice eating them though ;) Just in case A is reading =)


working on // Clearing out things we don't need before moving. Painting projects. Finishing castle for the Disney princesses with little girl I watch. Making handprint display for one of the mommies. Getting back into a workout routine. More items for my Etsy store (to help fund my way to Influence....again more on this later in the week).


wishing (Praying) // for a job offer for A. To win the giveaway for a free ticket to Influence. Yes, if you haven't yet heard about this conference, I will totally share in a later post. As you can tell, its on my mind A LOT.


 Inspired by Much Love, Illy to write today's post. And another attempt at a fashion post. These pics were from May 1st....seriously better than 3 months later though right? =)


Much Love,

L

P.S. Don't forget to check out my Latest photography Print, now available. 

P.P.S. I am in LOVE with most of the items, Shabby Apple has available....check them out 
(click on banner to head to website):

Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple



Images Via Shabby Apple Website


Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Love that top and your lipstick in the first pics!

    And love all your "currently"'s! :) Especially the Influence conference dreams - same here ha! I laughed so hard at the kitchen dancing, ponytail working reference :) Ahhhh I hope there is a part 2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! That lipstick is awesome, took me a while to work up to wearing it for the pictures though =)
      Much Love!

      Delete
  2. Y'all bring me joy :)

    And, oh, Oreos do not last long around here! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who gets sucked into a show on Netflix. I am in season 3 of Felicity right now.

    still praying for A and Influence. I know God will take care of both!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I havent heard of Felicity....hmmm maybe this wont be good ;)
      Much Love!

      Delete
  3. Looks like such a perfect summer day :) I just found your blog, and I love it! Plus, I love the awesome swirly background you have! I'm your newest follower. I'll see you around as a follower at my blog?

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Awesome to have you visit me here....will totally have to check your blog out. Sorry for only just getting back to you now. Have been super far behind with comments and everything =)
      Much Love!

      Delete
  4. you are rocking that red lipstick! you go girl! so pretty, and i'm convinced only certain people can do so. happy weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww well thanks =) thats so sweet girl! Much Love!

      Delete
  5. hahaha. i love this post. & i thought mice liked cheese, not oreos! ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mice like everything I like girl! You gotta watch out for them! =)

      Delete
  6. such a cute look and love your Shabby Apple picks. I am a new follower!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by girl! So glad to have you here =) Thanks for the compliment on the outfit. =) Dont you LOVE those shabby apple dresses =) Goodness I drool everytime I look on that site =)
      Much Love!

      Delete
  7. love your tank top! i've always wanted to read that book.. going to check it out on my nook tonight :)

    please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, that book is AWESOME. And thats an understatement. I can't tell you how many pages I had to stop and take notes on and think about and pray about and yeah.....crazy. Hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you thought!!
      Much Love!

      Delete