Image Map

Thursday 28 June 2012

Oh happy day....a new sponsor way.

Have you guys met
Nicole from Living with Fletch?



I have been reading her blog for a while now....from when her and Fletch were engaged. 
{See engagement pics here and here. Cause everyone loves to see gorgeous photo sessions}
I regularly read her blog just before they were married, I was totally in love with their library session engagement pictures. Seriously....I love books that much. 

Then of course swooned over their wedding pictures. I was in love with Nicole's dress, she made such a stunning bride right? 

Then after they were married, I was definitely a regular reader.
She taught me how to curl my hair properly here.
She also was the first one to show me Kristen Bell's Sloth meltdown video {here if you haven't seen it yet}.

Nicole has such seriously awesome taste in fashion and continually keeps me entertained with stories about her and Fletch's married life {here, here and here}.

Oh and if you haven't heard about the cornify app for chrome see here

Nicole is also hopelessly in love with Disney. 
So we're lifelong friends now =)

Oh and did I mention she happens to be my newest sponsor.

You guys should seriously head over and say hi. 
I think you'll like what you see.

Much Love,
L


P.S. Would you like to be added to my sponsors? Email me:
allgloriouswithinblog@gmail.com




Pin It!