Image Map

Thursday 14 June 2012

From Blog Life to Real Life Link Up.




Hey guys!!
Hope you guys had fun figuring out the two truths & a lie from yesterday.
So I realized when rereading it that I actually made an error. Turns out I was so into trying to fool you guys that I actually typed two lies and a truth. My bad guys.
So revealing that first before moving on to introduce you guys to some AWESOME bloggers:

The Lies were #2 and #3....I have never been homeschooled.
And I have lived in four different countries on three different continents and traveled to all but three continents. So my total bad on really fooling you guys.

Now onto the questions for the linkup....


1. Do you have any real life blog friends? 

Yes!! I knew Erin from SweetnessItself before we both started blogging. Although that wasn't from living in the same place. Weird story, but yes we are real life friends.


I also know Cait from What Kady Did from living together in the Middle East. She is so sweet & now has the most adorable little girl. So she blogs less than she used to =)


Her sister, Kyleigh also blogs at Drum of a different Beat. I also know Naomi, Lindsay and Erica. Who never fail to make me happy with pictures of their adorable kiddos!!!



2. Which blogger are you just dying to meet?


That's a tough question to answer cause there are SO many amazing people I have met through blogging that I totally want to meet.


Chelsea from Taste and See is a precious friend who I have called several times on skype and I can't wait to meet her at Influence!! Rae from Along the Way with Rae is such a kindred spirit, I  totally want to hang with her someday!! Casey from TheWiegands who is just a genius in SO many ways. If you havn't met her, you should!! Plus once again, her kiddos are so stinking cute!! I'm still going to hold her to that hug from her when I meet her in Indy. 


Photobucket

Nicole from The Neesby Outlook is such a cutie!! I am in love with the pics of her and her sisters. I SO wish I had grown up with that many sisters to hang out with and goof around with. She is a newlywed just like I am, so I feel an awesome connection to her!!!

3. Which blogger's closet do you want to raid?

Absolutely without a doubt, Ilene from Much Love, Illy......she always has the BEST fashion posts. And also sweet Tani Bree from Songbook. Lisa from Momma's Me Time also always has awesome fashion posts.


Photobucket


Photobucket

4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive?


Definitely Annie from What She Saw. She is so practical and helpful. She would totally know how to survive....or at least would make it a ton of fun =) Plus she's well traveled & soon to head off to Spain for more experience with that =)




5. The first blogger you remember "meeting" and connecting with? 


The first ever blogger I probably met and connected with was the ladies I have already mentioned. I definitely knew Erin already. Then Chelsea and Rachel next. Then Annie and also Casey.
So some others I met and connected with were Janna from Perception is Everything. She makes me laugh SO much. She is hilarious!! Sweet Chelsea over at Happy Bow Lucky was also one of the earliest friends I made through blogging. She is about to get married in like a week!! ekkkkk!

BWS tips button



6. Any blogger that you admire and look up to? 


I have so enjoyed following Stephanie Nielson and her recovery from her plane crash over at NieNieDialogues. Her love for her husband and children is so inspiring, she has such a wonderful outlook on life. I also love Ann Voskamp's blog over at A Holy Experience....she challenges me about how I look at life, how I am loving the Lord. I also recently found Emily Freeman's blog, Chatting At the Sky and know I will learn SO much over there after reading her book like 3+ times.


7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger? 


I love Julie at The Funny thing of it is....she is awesome. I love her style, personality and her joy. Its contagious....she's very real but in a way that also makes me laugh.

Photobucket


8. There's a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you? 


All the wonderful ladies I have already mentioned and also Katelyn from Written by a Ginger. I hope she would teach me some awesome graphic design tips during that show =)

Written by a Ginger



9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to swap careers with? 


I would definitely want to trade with Casey. Who has my dream job of being a mama, artist and working from home by making money from her blog and shop. That's my dream!! Or to trade with Katie Davis at Kisses From Katie, because I would love to do what she does in the heart of Africa.
Or sweet Nichole from reserved are the depths of my heart who is training to become a wedding planner, that just sounds like such an awesome job.  
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


10. Favorite blog design? 





I think this would be Much Love, Illy because I love how simple yet personalised it is. Definitely one of my favorites. 


I hope you guys head over and meet some of these amazing bloggers. They are amazing inspiring women!! 

Thanks to the lovely ladies who hosted this!! 

Much Love,
L

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. jealouuss!! I've always wanted to meet Erin!!!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, she is definitely awesome =)
      Much Love!

      Delete
  2. Daw (blush). You're so sweet :) I'm SO EXCITED to meet you in person!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME HERE GIRL!!! =) AHHH cant wait!!!
      Much Love!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up with us, girl :)
    I've heard of some of the wonderful blogs that you've posted about but there are a ton of new reads in store for meeee!

    Happy Friday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There totally are girl! I can't get over how many amazing blogs there are out there. Its an awesome community =) =)
      Much Love!

      Delete
  4. Lovely to have you join in with Things I'm Loving this week. I love how small blogging makes the world, despite the real physical distance between us. Hope to see you again soon :-) Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it totally does girl! =) So neat to meet so many awesome ladies from all over =)
      Much Love!

      Delete
  5. I just have to laugh at the fact that you want me with you if you were ever stranded on an island. I don't know that I have a lot of survival skills, but I do know I would keep it interesting! haha.

    ReplyDelete