Image Map

Thursday 21 June 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Taste and See, Along the Way with Rae & What She Saw

Hey Chicas,

Thought I would take another moment to introduce you to more of my lovely sponsors over here at All Glorious Within.
So far you've met Erin, then Julie.

Now I bring you 3 more beautiful ladies.....I asked them to share with y'all a little bit about their blogs and their favorite bible verses.

Be Encouraged! (I know I am continually by these ladies)


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



Hey y'all! I'm Chelsea and I blog at Taste and See

Here you'll find updates from my adventures as a student minister, reflections on my faith, and lots of yummy recipes! You can check out some of my favorite posts here and here and some of my favorite recipes here and here.

One of my favorite scripture passages is Colossians 3. The whole chapter is just so good. Verse 17 in particular is one that I keep fresh in mind to focus my purpose on Jesus in everything I do.

"And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father."





Be sure to stop by and say hi! I'd love to get to know you better.



<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3




My name is Rachel, and I blog over at Along The Way With Rae. 

My parents call me "Rae" all the time and I love that nickname, but no one else calls me that, so hence my use of "Rae" in my blog name :) I am a 20-something, college student, new to the blogging world. I've had my blog since February, and I must say that I LOVE BLOGGING and all of the wonderful bloggers out there.

 Blogging is my outlet. It's my way to express myself and get my thoughts out there. I am a Christian gal, and God is, and always will be at the center of my life and at the core of my blog. I love being encouraged by other Christian bloggers and wanted to do the same! 

You will also find the musings and randoms of my every day life and experiences, Pinterest finds, style inspiration, or anything else that may be on my mind or heart. Now come on over and say hi, I love meeting new people, and it would make my day if you were one of them! :) 


“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

Photobucket.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



Meet Annie from What She Saw.

i'm perpetuating my own brand of individuality by combining the act of classy with the act of gangster, because when you're from where i'm from, you can do that.

okay, not quite.

i'm a twenty-one-year-old college graduate who studied english lit and history, with an unnecessarily large vocabulary and an addiction to eschewing capital letters.

i love Jesus, reading & writing, and the color orange. i believe singleness is a gift even when it isn't easy, that faith is a journey, and that it isn't until i lose my life that i find it.

My favorite Bible verse is Hebrews 12:28-29:
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.





Photobucket

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



There you have it! 
Three beautiful ladies who you should definitely go and check out, and leave some comment love on their blogs. 
(Turned off here for that reason)
Tell them L sent you =)

Much Love,
L


Pin It!