Image Map

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Fashion Alert: Stripes are In!

As I was sitting in Starbucks on a Saturday afternoon, I was totally watching people from the window checking out what they were wearing.


As I sipped my iced vanilla latte, I noticed how a lot of girls were wearing stripes.
Like a lot.

They are totally versatile too, for colder summer days in the Midwest. Or the scorching hot days where you just want to head to the beach.

{Via}


{via}

This tankini from Target is definitely the best $20 I ever spent on a swimsuit.
Like seriously, it comes in about four different colors and looks awesome with shorts and by itself.
Plus the halter strap means it doesn't feel like its about the fall off.
Very important selling piece for me.


{Via}




{via}


{via}


{via}


{via}  


{via} 


 Plus now that Casey Wiegand has been seen wearing them here & Lisa from Mommas Me Time here....well we know they will take the blog world like a storm ;)

Anyone else have any stripe fashion finds they want to share?

I'm totally into this trend. Even if this photo suggests otherwise ;)



Much Love,
L




Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous pics, amazing outfits, beautiful combination.
    parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite t-shirts has navy-blue and white stripes. :) Also, the pictures in the post before this have stripes in the background. That made me smile. :) P.S. LOVE your tankini! You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like stripes, kinda cool that they're back "in" now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE STRIPES!! i just posted a pic of new new favo dress: red and white stripes!

    ReplyDelete