Image Map

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Home Inspirations.


 {via} 




One of my favorite days. 
A day to dig out those inspirations.
Oh and I totally picked up 2 baskets to start trying to grow herbs in. Exciting! 
Enjoy the finds! 
Amazing how you can often make these work without paying a ton of money too =)
{Tutorials on some of my finds coming soon....oh and make sure you don't miss Friday's Surprise guys!!}


 
 Absolutely!!! Seeing prayers answered on a board like this would be a wonderful reminder of how faithful the Lord is.

 
Ok so I don't love this room but I like certain things about it. Like the green dresser and those curtains!! =)
 
 
This nursery is so sweet. I love the freshness of the colors. Oh and that rug is totally Ikea ($20), Just in case anyone wants to know....
 
 
This would have been my dream room in high school. I love those comforter colors!
 
 
These pictures make me hope we have a farmhouse someday.
 
 
A armhouse with a woodburning stove so we need all that wood.
 
This is beautiful. No other words.
 
Happy Winds-Day everyone! =) 
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. all of that is just gorgeous! the laundry room may just be my favorite, though. i could only dream!

    Have a happy Wednesday! {I have a giveaway going on & would love for you to enter.. amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete