Image Map

Saturday 3 March 2012

Exploring Chattanooga....Part 1

So we went to TN, a long way from here...about 10hrs (if you wanted to know).
Worth it as we were able to see a really good childhood friend of ours get married.
Such a sweet wedding. 
I love the wonderful picture they are of the way Christ loves the church.
They have meant so much more to me after having my own.
Every time I feel the Lord's presence and His love now. 
So wonderful.
Well anyway....these pictures are from our adventure in Chattanooga the morning before the wedding.
Such a fun city, we had a blast! 

 How awesome is this gate?

 Exploring with him is just the best!

 Seriously this city has such awesome street art.

 Embarrassing A by making him stop for a kiss walking down the street.

 I thought I would see if it opened to this fancy restaurant!

 What unique buildings. Check this one out =)

 Standing on a glass bridge.

 We loved how amazing this patio furniture looked. 
We took a picture for future reference ;)
 
 We saw this on the street.
It says lift on one of the female footprints. So cute.

Such a talented street artist.

More to come. We explored the huge pedestrian bridge and I used my manual settings on the camera. I had a blast taking pictures. I could have taken pictures all day...Oh wait I guess I did.
Much Love,
L

P.S. On an Etsy note....I have some new products coming soon!
Be sure to be on the lookout for their arrival =)

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! That building is absolutely gorgeous and it looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast exploring! I love embarassing the beau and taking pics of everything its great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like such a fun trip.. and wow youre right.. awesome street art!
    i wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for your prayers! it has meant so much to me that people took time to pray and encourage me! i just wanted to recognize how much it touched me!
    `julie =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love street art! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete