Image Map

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Home Inspirations

This week I added a desk organiser & a storage unit to our office/guest room.
As you can probably tell I am a HUGE fan of home decor.
So this is one of my favorite times of the week. 
Aside from Mondays, which are truly my favorite.

 
 This would be my dream! 
To someday have a room just for crafting! =)

 
 Loving the lines on this wall. This is awesome.

 
Not really my style but SO dreamy looking. 
 
Kinda reminds me of A Little Princess, the movie...not sure why.
 
 
If I had a fireplace, I'm not sure I could bring myself to not have it in use. 
But this is a neat use of the space.
 
 
Boy room for an all-boy. Love it.
 
 
In love with accents in bold colors and neutral furniture currently.
 
 
I love pictures, in case you havn't noticed....so this would be awesome. 
Oh and LOVE the couch.
 
 
 
 
Totally want those drapes.
 
 
I'm not sure what to think about yarn letters? 
What do you guys think?
 
Can't wait to hear your thoughts. 
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the third one up from the bottom - I love that blue door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those turquoise walls in the first pic... and yes, that one totally looks like it's from A Little Princess!

    Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the yarn letters are SUPER cute. love those- they'd be darling in a nursery!

    ReplyDelete