Image Map

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Home Inspirations.

 
 Time to check out these awesome finds. Kicking my brain into action for crafting.
Still working solidly on all my new Etsy products. Keep an eye out for those =)
Loving these wedding pictures arranged like this.

 
I love nursery picks. No not for any particular reason ;)
This red is gorgeous...and well I totally have a thing for white furniture right now. 
 
 
 LOVE those frames.
 
 
These look fun.
Anyone tried this before? 
 
 
The british in me thinks this is SO cute. Problem is I don't drink tea.
Anyone want to donate their tins to me?
 
 
 
This cupboard makes me ridiculously happy!
 
 
Loving this mat. Perfect for rainy weather.
 
 
Totally would love to thrift a bookcase so I could try this backing.
 
 
Would love to watch sunset from here. Or sunrise. 
But I'm a night owl so sunset might have to do =)
 
Enjoy dreaming!
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the tea cans as pots for herbs! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! the first pic you posted...how do they get the print onto the canvas!?!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good question...I am not sure. I know that you can order canvas prints in some places....maybe online on shutterfly or snapfish...I think target may have advertised canvas prints??? I could have that totally wrong. =)
      Hope that helps.

      Delete
  3. love it all! the tea can idea is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I saw the tea cans =)

      Delete
  4. I'm gonna have to re-pin a couple of these! You could by the tea and use the teabags for facials (for the eyes) and crafts such as giving paper the aged look! Just some ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a genius!!! =) Love these ideas =)
      Oh and repin away =) Thats part of the fun =)
      Much Love,
      L

      Delete