Image Map

Saturday 17 March 2012

Guest Post from Simply Fabulous.

Hi all! Here is the wonderful Evanne with her tutorial for you guys today.
Isn't she awesome!! =)
I'm thrilled to have exchanged blogs today =) 
Enjoy & leave her some love.
 

Hello all of you All Glorious Within readers. I am Evanne from simply FABulous!

Come visit me over at simply FABulous sometime!
blog // shop // twitter


 I am so glad that L asked me over to today.  She is SUCH a joy and I absolutely LOVE her blog!  I put together a fun tutorial on the big fashion trend - mixed bracelets.  I hope you enjoy!


Here is the second bracelet I created the other night while on a mixed bracelet kick (see the other one HERE).  This one is composed of suede cord and a white strand of beads.

Materials...Suede Cord and Strand of White Beads

Cut one piece of suede cord that when folded in half will measure three times the length around your wrist.  Fold the cord in half and tie a knot leaving a loop open at the top.

Braid together the two pieces of cord and the white beads

Casey was nice enough to take pictures of me in action...I am intense


Once the braiding is finished, tie a couple knots to secure the white beads in place

Wrap it around your wrist twice and VIOLA...a wrap bracelet!


I LOVE the mix and match trend - as you can tell by my wrist below - I wear them all the time!


I can't wait to dive in and make MORE AND MORE of these fun mixed bracelets...it's addicting!

Special thanks to the lovely L for having me share!  Have a FABulous weekend everyone!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment