Image Map

Friday 2 March 2012

I'm In Love with Fashion, Friday

Linking up again for the In Love with Fridays over here:




Hope you enjoy the findings from this week.
Summer still on my mind as you can tell from most of these.
As it's now March, its officially Spring in my mind.

Love lace tops like this and big rings.
 I have a thing for blue and orange right now. 
I invested in an orange cardigan in the Fall & love it!
Cute spring or Fall outfit. 
I guess it could be summer if you live somewhere cool =)

Sometimes I like celebrity picks for outfits.
Casual yet still cute.

I don't like the show Gossip Girl (bad content!) 
but I will admit that I like most of the fashion from it.
Some of it not so modest....but for the most part they have great ideas!
 Really want a pair of aviators this summer!

I don't usually pick pink things....but this blazer looks SUPER cute with the white dress!
Wonder if I could get one in a thrift store...hmm. 

Another fall/spring find.

Anyway....that will be all from me.
Loving these. Wish I could find them all in thrift stores.
Maybe that should be a challenge for me.
Much Love,
L

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your picks! That pink blazer? I WANT! I never would have though to pair a blazer with a dress. Cutest idea EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that bright pink blazer.

    perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink blazer really is so cute - love it!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm. That orange bag is fabulous! We are just heading into autumn here, but I have to say that summer has been so cool, I could be forgiven for thinking it was still spring! Love most of your picks - and go Nicole! Love that green (now I want one!)

    ReplyDelete