Image Map

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Priorities {Guest Post by Courtney from Baxtron Life}

Hey Ladies, As my house and life are still a little chaotic....
I am leaving you with a couple of AMAZING guest posters this week.
Enjoy! And I will be back up and running this weekend hopefully.
Much Love,
L
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by Kristin Smith
Finding balance in my life 
has always been a
challenge.

I'm the kind of person that takes on a lot,
even when maybe 
I shouldn't.

I know I'm not superwoman,
and 
I know how to say 
"No."


It often seems that 
just when I think I have everything
under control
something always 
tips the scale 
in the other direction.

But, the truth
lies in my 
priorities.


Often when things feel like
chaos,
I find that I've allowed my priorities to
shift out of their rightful order.

I've stopped 
keeping the first thing
first.

Lately,
it's been 
Writing, Family, then God.
And it's not working 
for me.

by Andrea Brancaccio
I know what I must do.
I've discovered the 
secret:

Time spent 
with 
God
is time
multiplied.

When my priorities are right
there is
harmony.


When there is harmony,
there is 
rest.

Is your life in balance
or are you 
struggling
amidst the chaos?

The Lord says:
"Come to me, 
all you who are weary and burdened, 
and I will give you rest.  
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, 
for I am gentle and humble in heart, 
and you will find rest for your souls.  
For my yoke is easy and 
my burden is light."
Matthew 11:28-30

by Jesse Therrien




***  



I'm Courtney, a wife, mama and writer. 

My blog Baxtron{Life} is a place where I share everything that I love, lots of pictures of life in NYC with our little family of three, daily musings, fun link-ups and some of the real struggles of my life.  

I would love to connect with you via: TwitterFacebook or Email! Come say hello!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I feel like this very often. Thank you for this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 I have to constantly go back to this post to remind myself to keep things in the right order!

      Delete
  2. I love this post! We all need to read posts like this occasionally! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete