Image Map

Thursday 19 July 2012

Want 50% off AllGloriousWithin Designs?






Thought you might.
While on vacation, I actually managed to get my new headband line up and running.

Thankfully with a huge extended family I had some very willing models to help me take pictures. 
So my store now contains 10 new headband designs up for grabs.


Now I'm home and feeling well rested and thankful for a fun break from life....
I thought you guys might appreciate a very nice coupon for my Etsy store.



Feel free to use this code through the end of July!!!!!!!!
I'm excited about this!!! 
I can make to order so anything you see in the store is always available even if the listing disappears.
Email me for custom orders:

allgloriouswithinblog@gmail.com

Happy July!!!



Much Love,
L

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment