Image Map

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Packing Day 2 (of 4) in pictures.


We have been living in this beautiful home for the last 14 months.
But now with the exciting job changes.
We are moving.

So I thought I would do some before pictures and then some pictures of what our place looks like 2 days into packing.

I am hoping it will only take 4 days this week.
As then we are travelling to a wedding and need to shift everything once we return.





Current packing scenario:






So that's what I'm currently doing with my time friends.
Forgive me for not replying to all your sweet comments & emails.

Much Love,
L

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. oh man, moving is so much work...i don't know what i dislike more, packing or unpacking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good luck! Moving is just the absolute worst. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Packing is one of those things I dread but I love at the same time! :) just found your blog and glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, girl! Praying it goes smoothly and efficiently for y'all!

    ReplyDelete