Image Map

Monday 23 July 2012

2 years ago today.


I had the privilege of marrying an amazing man.
It has been an exciting adventure both before and after marriage.
God has brought us through so many things in the last two years, 
so many trials and struggles.
And I am so thankful that we have seen His many provisions.
He provided us with a visa, a place to live and now it is only fitting that on the day of our 2nd anniversary, His gift to us was A starting a new job!
I am still overwhelmed by these blessings.


My heart is extremely full looking back at our wedding pictures.
I look back and see the joy we had being around each other and the excitement of knowing we could finally be together, married.
(And finally be able to kiss! LOL)
If anything, that excitement has just continued to grow over the last 2 years.
I only pray that our love for one another would continue to grow the longer we are married, I feel we have learned so much already and I am sure this will continue for a lifetime.


I can't wait to see what the Lord brings us in the year to come.
I am so excited about all the possibilities the changes which are currently happening will bring. 
I know He will continue to do a beautiful thing in us as He has promised. 


'I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.'
{Philippians 1:4-6}


I pray that the Lord would continue to grow me into a wife who compliments the goals He gives to A. That He would continue to be glorified in our marriage.
That our love for one another would be a glimpse into the love the Lord has for us.


Praising the Lord for this beautiful gift.

Much Love,
L

Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. So sweet! Congrats you two! Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww congrats on 2 years!!! :)

    such sweet pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! Congrats! :)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy to see happy couples! :D Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! The ceremony looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!! :) (And I laughed really hard at the "finally being able to kiss" line!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a day late...but Happy Anniversary!

    Hope you both had a wonderful day celebrating each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so wonderful, I hope there's many, many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! ...and this is just the beginning. =) I hope you can say all of this and many more amazing things for years and years to come! Our 2 year anniversary is just a few months away, and although we've had a much different experience thus far (becoming pregnant almost immediately after the wedding) it's been a major blessing all the same. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWW :) You are SO beautiful!! What a lovely post :) Congratulations and happy anniversary <3
    Here's to many more anniversaries!! What a beautiful bride you made!

    Thank you for linking this up to Thankful Thursday with me at First Day of my Life <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!! You two are super cute! =D Loved the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I'm a new follower came over from First Day of my Life, Thankful Thursday link up. :)


    You had a beautiful wedding! Congrats and Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary! My husband and I had our 2nd anniversary just a couple months ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated Anniversary! Your faith is so evident- you shine in this post! God will continue to bless you and your husband as you continue to strive to live for Him. :)

    Btw, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award: http://ahumblebumble.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-versatile-blogger-award-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete