Image Map

Saturday 21 July 2012

A New Chapter.


Remember this hot stunning hubby of mine.
Well finally after 2 years of looking for work, an engineering company thought he was pretty awesome too.
DUH! 
I could have totally told them that.
Which means.
He has full time work!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!

We are super excited by this news.
It also means we are moving out of our house in 10 days time.
We need to look for somewhere new to live as his job is an hr away from where we currently live.
And we are out of town celebrating the marriage of two friends next weekend.

So all that to say.
I am a little busy.
That is why I may not be here much.

But I am extremely thankful, excited and can't wait to see how the Lord works in this next adventure we are on.

I also don't quite feel it is real yet.
Someone pinch me.
I am soon to have health insurance guys!!!! 
Eeeeeeek.

I also never thought the day would come where I would be able to write this post.

God answers prayer.
He really does.
Above and beyond what we think.

(Oh and we celebrate being married 2 years on monday!)

Woop Woop. 
What an adventure it has been.

funny story:
The horn broke on our car this past week.
Yes, it went off at 2am the first time extremely loud (so if any of you heard it, we are sorry!!). A hit the steering wheel to shut it off. 
Then it went off again a little quieter but still annoying the following morning (fastest I have ever seen A get up in the morning too hehe).
Then again that evening to which he pulls off the cover of the wheel......
it was like he was attacking it.
And pulled out the little wire.
Of course it stopped making the noise while we were driving.
We looked at each other and just burst out laughing you guys.
Enjoying how life can be such an adventure.
And how our car is so awesome that it still has a wire sticking out while driving.
Not to mention its so ancient we can't fix the AC cause its running an old system which would need to be completely replaced.
But hey......
life is an adventure.


What little things (or big things) are you thankful for? 

Much Love,
L

P.S. I bought my Influence conference ticket today!!! Super stoked. Who else will be there?


Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Yay! great news...GOD is sooo good isn't he? congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. God does answer prayers! Happy for your family! God bless on this new road of adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :) :) :) YAY! the Lord provides. Praying for you as you look for a new place. We need to chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are able to go to the conference! I'm sure it's going to be awesome. And congratulations to your husband! God's timing is always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy and excited for you guys!! What amazing answer to prayer!! God is soo good. :) :) Good luck with moving/packing/relocating--wow! (and hahaha...car story...funny :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for the hubby's new job!!! God is really good and always sends us what we need...when we need it!! Hope a new home comes to you guys soon! xoxox KC

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome for you! God is awesome! He indeed answers prayers. :D
    Btw, one time the horn acted up in the car my sister was driving. As she drove down our driveway, it kept honking. It was honking whenever she touched the steering wheel. I about chuckle thinking of it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting! Grateful that A got the job and will be doing something that he loves now! Prayers for smooth transitions into a new home and job.

    p.s. SO EXCITED about Influence :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such great news! I am so glad to see y'all's prayers being answered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! This sounds so exciting :) I'll be praying for you both as you enter this new season of life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just stumbled on your blog, but I just wanted to say congrats to you and your hubby! This is so exciting, and it's so awesome when we finally see light at the end of the tunnels we go through. Life is such an amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! So happy you will be going to influence! I hope we get to meet! I am sad that you wont be moving to Wisconsin after all..bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What AMAZING NEWS!! So happy and SO thankful for you both..WOOHOO!! :) :) Congratulations!!

    Thanks for linking up to Thankful Thursday with First Day of My Life...sorry it took me so long to visit!! Hope you had a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete