Image Map

Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Beautiful All Glorious Within Sisters.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to introduce you to these lovely ladies.
Not only am I privileged to call them my sponsors, these ladies are becoming my sweet friends.
They all encourage me and inspire me with their daily writings. 
So without any further ramblings from me.....
meet the All Glorious Within Sisters......

Blog//Shop//Twitter


I'm Kerrie and I blog at The Williams' Post and I'm married to a hot hot hottie hot -- Wade. We were married in May 2009, which just so happens to be when I started this little blog. Here you will find bits and pieces of our journey; focusing on God, married life, and missions, with a few hobbies mixed in for good measure. I hope you will join me in our "Life. On a Mission"

3 Random Facts:
1. I drink a Chai Tea Smoothie EVERY DAY.
2. My sisters call me "Boo" and "Bear" (I'm the baby)
3. In one year, my husband and I are moving to Mexico to live as full-time missionaries!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog//Facebook//Twitter//Instagram//Pinterest//Google+


I'm Courtney, a wife, mama and writer.  My blog Baxtron{Life} is a place where I share everything that I love, lots of pictures of life in NYC with our little family of three, daily musings, fun link-ups and some of the real struggles of my life.

3 Random Facts:
1. I have 5 Sisters+2 Brothers (ages 33 down to 6!)
2. I have a strange irrational fear of trailer-less semi trucks driving down the highway.
3. I believe that everything is better in the Pacific Northwest (where I'm from.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Blog//Shop//Twitter//Facebook//Instagram//Bloglovin

Hello Ladies, my name is Breanna and I blog over at My Beautiful, Crazy Life. I am a junior in college majoring in Human Nutrition, although I am a complete food junkie. I am saved by God's grace and for that I am eternally grateful, which is why I strive to live each day for His Glory. I also have a love for creating beautiful things and capturing life's little moments. Speaking of creating beautiful things, I recently opened a shop, called Breeze Creations, which is stocked with hair accessories, headbands, and jewelry! You should certainly stop on by and browse a while :) If you head on over to my blog you'll find a hodge podge of topics ranging from fashion to daily encounters in my life. Say hello I'd love to be your friend!

3 Random Facts:

1. I love the color green :)
2. I have an obsession with fabric!
3. I gave up drinking soda 7 years ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------


My name is Anna and I blog over at A Sweet Southern Mess! I love being from West Tennessee and all that being southern entails! Camo, sweet tea, fried foods, fishing/hunting, and bless your heart! It's all me and I wouldn't have it any other way! I am an elementary education major with a very high level of excitement to soon be a teacher! My absolute loves are the Lord, crafting, cooking, and glitter! My blog entails everything about my life, experiences, thoughts, and of course the other bloggers that I meet! I love to make new friends and I'm always trying to make a difference in the world! 

3 Random Facts:
1. I love to cook and bake! Making delicious meals and sweet treats is something that makes me so happy! 
2. I'm 22 years old and 5 feet even. My sister is 13 and 5'3" and growing. HELP! ;)
3. Want to see my eyes light up like stars? Take me into a candy store or let me jump in puddles with my rain boots on. Everyone has their inner child, right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi everyone, I'm Kayla from Close Encounters! I'm a twenty-something Kansas girl with a blog. During the day, I'm a Graphic Designer...at night, a blogger. I've been married to my best friend for a little over a year, and about a year ago we adopted our wiener dog, Pixie. One Saturday night, I was bored and on the computer, so I decided to start a blog...and that is the short story of how Close Encounters was born. I blog about my life, the things I love, and the people I love. Stop by and say "hi!"

3 Random Facts:
1. I could quite literally live off of Mac & Cheese for the rest of my life.
2. I love the color purple. 
3. I drink coffee like it's going out of style, but never in the morning when normal people drink it. :)




Pin It!