Image Map

Friday 3 August 2012

The Beautiful All Glorious Within Sisters.



Well....We are officially out of our house and in a friend's basement for now.
This is temporary while we find a place to live closer to hubby's work btw.
So I thought while we were still transitioning,
 and getting internet sorted and things like that,
I would introduce you to some more awesome ladies.
(And I'm not just saying that because they are my sponsors)

meet the All Glorious Within Sisters......


Twitter//Blog//Instagram

Hi, my name is Elise and my handsome husband is Jamie. We are the Dear family. I cook a lot, craft, dance, knit, and I get dressed almost everyday (I don't consider it fashion, but I wear loads of dresses!). My blog Dear Family, is about all of those things, with a little husband thrown in. Husband is a pilot and loves all things apple, including the fruit. We love Jesus, Colorado, South Africa, coffee, public transportation, bike rides, farmer's markets and swing dancing. I love meeting new people and would love to hear from you! Please visit and we can sit down to a virtual cup of coffee. Because everything is better with coffee.

3 random facts:
1. I love to sweat. I really like heat.
2. I'm an introvert, to the core, but not shy.
3. I love reading, only non-fiction.


-------------------------------------------------------


//Blog//

Hey there! I'm Kiana, and I run the blog Kiana Bates, which is all about baking and my life. I hope you stop by and look at my recipes. 

3 random facts: 
1. I love watching movies. The last one I saw was the new Spiderman movie. Let me just say that Andrew Garfield makes the show at least 10x better.
2. I love golfing! It is my favorite thing to do when I'm bored.
3. I have to listen to music when I am baking. Otherwise, I get really bored. 


-------------------------------------------------------


Blog//twitter//bloglovin//facebook

Hello, All Glorious Within readers! My name is Katelyn and I'm a college student, waitress, photographer, musician, and lover of Jesus Christ as my Savior. I love over-sized coffee mugs and would rather read a regular book over an electronic one any day. If you stop over at my blog you can expect to hear about my daily experiences, faith, inspirations, and see some of my photography. Hope you'll stop by and introduce yourself!

3 random facts: 
1.I'm incredibly sarcastic. 
2. I love the feeling of creating something that didn't exist before. 
3.Going to concerts is probably my most favorite thing on this world to do.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------





I started blogging after I graduated college & began my wedding planning process. Wedding planning has been an adventure to say the least. First, I am a lover of Jesus & thankful for the gifts he provides each & everyday. I am a country living, sport lovin' barefoot blue jeans,  beer drinking kinda Lady. Come October 13th of 2012, I will be a navy wife. I am addicted to Starbucks & have a secret obsession with shopping. I blog about our lives with the military, wedding planning, living on a dirt road in San Diego, working way too much, having too many animals, fitness or lack of  & becoming a mom to a 4 year old little boy & much more.  So grab your favorite wine, beer or Starbucks & come say hello to me. I LOVE meeting new friends!  



3 random facts: 
1. I live on my own petting Zoo. {5 dogs, 5 cats, a bird & fish plus whatever else lives outsides} 
2. I have been best friends with my best friend since we were 10 years old & in the 6th grade.  
3. I am thinking of heading back to School for my Masters before having babies yet I want to be a stay @ home mom. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Blog//Twitter//Pinterest// Instagram//Facebook

Hi! I am Nicole from Living with Fletch. Fletch is my smokin' hott husband. We are in love. Come visit us where everyday is a new hilarious adventure.


3 random facts: 
1. Mine and Fletcher's first date ended early. It did not go well.
2. I have been to Disneyland 5 separate times in one year. That is a lot considering I live a state away.
3. I actually am not a blog reader. The only blogs I ever read are people I know. Weird Huh?



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog//Twitter

My name is Stephanie. I am a daughter of the Most High of Israel, the bride of Yeshua of Nazareth and sealed by the Spirit of God as promised to those who obey the Creator of all. My blog is my space in this big world where I share what I'm learning and what I'm making. I love meeting new people and forming friendships so be sure to say hi!

3 random facts: 
I can't kill anything - I take spiders and other bugs outside. 
I think Wyoming is the most beautiful place.
I believe my marriage survives because of the women in my life.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter//Blog//Facebook

Hi, y'all! I'm Carly, a 7th grade Language Arts teacher turned SAHM. At Texas Lovebirds I write about my life as a wife, a new momma, and a woman living in His grace daily. I write to inspire, to laugh, to connect with others, and to remember the big and small moments in my life. I hope you'll head over and stay awhile. I've got a comfy seat saved just for you.

3 random facts: 
1) I was a competitive dancer till I was 16. 
2) I set three different alarms every morning and I check three times to make sure they're set. 
3) My husband and I are high school sweethearts..in a round about way. Maybe I'll blog about that soon?




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog//Twitter//Pinterest//Facebook

A little bit about me and my blog, I started my blog as a place to be able to express my thoughts and feelings. I also wanted a place where I could write about the adventures and travels that my husband and I take. I love hiking and photography. One of my favorite things to do is to go to the mountains for the day and hike to one of the waterfalls. I love being surrounded by God's beauty. 

3 random facts: 
1. Pizza is my favorite food. 
2. I lived in Africa for two months. 
3. I love to go running. 






Want to be a sister too?
Email me: allgloriouswithinblog@gmail.com


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. love them all!! :) praying for you as you get everything sorted out in the transition. as soon as you have internet let's skype! :) :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great post! I loved finding out more about all of these lovely ladies! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a happy Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete