Image Map

Thursday 13 December 2012

Gloriously Encouraged By Community.


Hey Lovely Ladies,

This week we are pausing together and reflecting on some of the encouraging words and challenging thoughts which have been shared so far. 
So if you haven't had a chance to read all the previous posts from this amazing group of ladies, this is the time to do it =) I am daily encouraged by them through their blogs as well as so many other ladies. So I wanted to link you back to the posts here and then share a few others I have been encouraged by this week.


Aren't they just awesome! I love their hearts and encouraging words.

I have also come across several lovely blogs and wonderful women this week.


I love being encouraged and inspired to think about things. Don't you?
Any thought-provoking encouraging posts you guys have read this week?
I would love for you to share them with me.

Much Love,
L


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I found your blog! I've been looking for lovely woman like you to connect with via blogging! I'm Sarah Lu! I cannot wait to read more of your post!

    ReplyDelete