Image Map

Monday 10 December 2012

The Time I sold at a Craft Fair.


Since we've been talking about dreams. I thought I would share one with you guys.
The possibility of having my own business.
(Not entirely sure what this will look like yet)
This past week I participated in my first ever craft fair. 
It was good experience although it did make me incredibly nervous, I was freaking out a little while setting everything up.
I have never had to sit there and try and sell the things I've made before so pricing items was hard, especially since I had to think about the area in which I was selling. 
I will admit that I am all about the behind-the-scenes making part and less about the selling part.
Maybe I need someone to sell my items for me and I'll just make them ;) 



It was fun seeing people interested in my accessories. I didn't sell my prints this time.
It was so time consuming getting the stock ready to run a table, that's why I've been a little MIA lately. 
I am also dividing my shop just for future reference, in case you were interested.
My prints will remain on Etsy here.
The Jewellery and other items will be moving over to Storenvy here.
Come see what I have, the rest should be up by the end of the week.
They make great stocking fillers! 

What do you think? Which do you prefer to sell on?
Any of you participated in craft fairs before?



Much Love,
L

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. congrats on being 1 step closer to your dream!!! :)

    those headbands are ADORABLE! ummm I'm in love!

    everything is beautiful!

    --paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how hard it would be to sell at a craft fair! Kudos to you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre an inspiration! I've been asked to be apart of a few craft fairs and I always chicken out. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and very exciting! I always go with this rule when selling things. the cost it takes to make the materials times 2, then times to again, that's your retail price. Best of luck dear! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO exciting!!!! I am so so proud of you for chasing this dream!!

    ReplyDelete