Image Map

Monday 17 December 2012

That Time I learned how to Ski.


Hey from the Winter Wonderland!
I wasn't planning on posting but my muscles are super sore from skiing today and my sweet hubby is still going cause he's just a superhero or something =)
So today I got on skis for the first time.
I've been snowboarding before, but never skiing.
Just so happens that the hubby's family all know how to ski as his dad was an instructor.
So A is really good not only at skiing/snowboarding but at teaching it to.
He stuck with me on the bunny hill as I warmed up and learned how to not cross my skis ;)


So I thought I would take a few moments on my wonderful trip away, to share with you the gorgeous views.
And share my thankfulness for some time to ourselves, enjoying being together, away from jobs and with limited distractions.
I realise this does mean I am using the WiFi. But since he is skiing, we felt it was ok.


The stunning hubby and I about to take my first ski down the real slope.
This was after practicing on the bunny hill for a while.
I did wipe out after this picture, but thankfully it wasn't terrible.


Well that's all from me for now.
Maybe some more updates on our amazing trip when I get home.
We have a Jacuzzi in our suite! Amazing for those sore muscles, I tell ya!

Much Love,
L


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH so cute! Love these pics, you guys look like you're having a blast. And a Jacuzzi in your suite?? Nice! :) Love u!!

    ReplyDelete