Image Map

Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Preparations.


Well hey there friends! 
I'm so sorry for the lack of posts this past week. Its that crazy awesome but insanely busy time of year again. This week I am participating in my first ever craft fair, selling items from my Etsy plus some new designs. So I've been busy making things and getting everything ready.
Not to mention all the other Christmas shopping and spending time with friends and family that has been happening.
I hope all of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! =) 
We totally did. The day started with a 3 mile run....yeah kinda crazy sometimes. Then a late brunch with friends and crafts, on to family dinner together and some Black Friday shopping to end the day. Sweet and crazy fun....but 22hr long day which was insane! =) 

This past weekend we were able to spend some time starting Advent together as a couple and put our tree up. So I thought I would share some pictures from that fun afternoon.









I love looking at the ornaments we have collected together over the last 3 Christmases since we got married. Isn't that crazy how fast time passes?
Each one has such an awesome memory.
We have bought or made special ornaments each year. 



Another huge blessing is this Advent Calendar (buy here) from Naptime Diaries!!
We have been using it while following along with the SheReadsTruth Advent plan.
So of course you guys now want one! 
Its awesome, I love it! 
Such a heart-preparation for Christmas.


How do you guys like to prepare for this upcoming season of Christmas?
How do you calm your hearts and focus on the true gift of Jesus?
I would love to hear your traditions and thoughts.
Leave me a comment.

Much Love,
L

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. love the tree! So glad you've had such a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time putting up your tree! I'm excited about doing mine this weekend. It will be the first one ever for me and the hubby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your advent calendar - Such a cute idea!

    http://brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest tree! Your decorations look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's looks like an awesome advent calendar! And you guys have a real tree? I haven't had one of those since I was an infant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm visiting from the Desire to Inspire link up. I love naptime diaries Advent. It's gorgeous and simple at the same time. We go chop our tree down in the forest and then we load the kids on the tailgate and drink cocoa and eat homemade caramel corn. The kids love it, most years we freeze a bit in the mountains, but we always laugh and enjoy each other a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love jessi's advent calendar!!

    are you reading Grace for the Good girl? saw that you linked up. such a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pictures and your tree!! :) This is the best time of year!! Stopping by from the Let's Be Real link-up and wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete