Image Map

Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving & Birthday.


Happy Thanksgiving Friends!!!! 
There's so many reasons to be thankful today. I can't even begin to explain them all.
So I wanted to start with this sweet friend of mine.
Because its her birthday today too!! And I am definitely crazy thankful she is in my life.


I'm sure a lot of you probably know her pretty face.
Cause well she's gorgeous right!!
Meet Erin. She blogs here.
She also just writes crazy awesome posts, so you really do want to meet her.


Words wouldn't do justice how thankful I am to have a friend like her.
Seriously she has walked with me through some crazy ups and downs in life.
We met about eight years ago now when we were accountability partners based on our hearts for purity. The Lord placed such similar things on our hearts its insane.
And it has been such a joy walking with someone who understands where I'm coming from, because they are so similar.
Totally one of those God-given friendships. Like a bosom friend who is such a gift.


Today she celebrates another year of walking with the Lord, another year of life on earth.
And I am just so amazingly thankful for her friendship, her witness online, her heart for purity and other unpopular views in today's culture.
She encourages me so much by just being herself.
Definitely beautiful inside & out.
I can't wait to see how the Lord continues to use her in her ministry and how He continues to write her life story.


So today I just wanted to share with you one of the things I am thankful for.
This sweet girl.
Hoping you have a wonderful birthday and happy thanksgiving sweet friend!

Wishing we could grab a coffee together and celebrate!



Much Love,
L




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWH! I LOVE Erin!! She is definitely a treasured jewel. :) I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you sweet friend! :) Thank you so much for this, means the world. You are such a gem. Thanking our Lord for you tonight!!!!!! xo.

    ReplyDelete