Image Map

Friday 18 May 2012

Fashion Attempt two.


So I realise I totally said my other post was my one & only fashion post.
And seriously I meant it at the time.
But I couldn't ignore the response I had to that post.
There are definitely better bloggers out there just FYI, I'm not pretending to be amazing or anything in any form.
But maybe....and I still mean maybe....I will give this a try.
I don't promise to post regularly or to be particularly helpful with my wardrobe (a lot of my stuff came from different countries).
But I can offer some of my favorite outfits as I wear them (and remember to take pictures of them).
And I still reserve the right to change my mind. Again.
They currently feel a little bit too much 'me' for my liking.....so we shall see if I keep them or not.


My wonderful husband seems to enjoy taking pictures of me since I asked him to be my photographer for these.
I am not the best model lol. You should see our attempts at taking these......
He totally has to tell me how to stand.
But he is so sweet about it & really helpful!!!!
And takes really nice pictures.
We really do all have talents even if they are not what you expect.
However, I can check modelling off my list of possible talents LOL.




Hat: Plato's Closet find.
Shirt: England...but I know Old Navy has similar.
Necklace: My own creation.
Belt: Aeropostale.
Jeans: Aeropostale.
Shoes: Charlotte Russe.

 Much Love,
L

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. ARENT YOUUU CUTE!??!?! :)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You look great :) I love the flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-cute! We just had a Plato's Closet open up in the nearest decent-sized town to me, and I'm kind of in love! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww he's a good hubby to help you! Those shoes are super fun....

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest and I love that necklace and hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHEN DID YOU GET THOSE ORANGE FLATS?!

    I ask when because if you got them recently, I may just jet off to Charlotte Russe like a starving lion looking for a zebra. My favorite color is orange, & I would LOVE a pair of orange flats.

    Also: I love your outfit. & I've decided to call your style simple chic. *pounds gavel*

    ReplyDelete