Image Map

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Girl Behind the Blog LinkUp: Beauty Products


So my throat healed enough to video for a late entry to the Girl Behind the Blog LinkUp.

So I am linking up with Ashley & Jenna....







Trust me I am no fashion expert or hair expert. 
So this is just my 2 cents to add on something I wish I was more into haha.
Head on over and check out some of the other girls.
There are some great tutorials and advice on makeup & things.
It's awesome =)

Totally agree with Julie from The Funny Thing of It Is about the bible being our best beauty resource if you will. True beauty really does come from the inside, from a heart totally in love with Jesus. 

In the words of Leslie Ludy:

'A woman with noble beauty is gracious and forgiving, tender-hearted and compassionate, and does not keep record of wrongs. If you feel far from such an attitude, ask God to transform you from the inside out. Remember how much He has forgiven you, and ask Him for the grace to show the same mercy toward others.
When you habitually forgive and love instead of resent and hold grudges, you’ll glow with a softness and feminine grace that cannot be manufactured any other way.'

So glad I was able to recover enough to participate =)

Much Love,
L

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you feel a bit better! My hair doesn't like to hold curls, either! I love that you used the Cupid Shuffle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comment about beauty coming from within and the Bible being a good resource! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better! This is such an adorable video! Thanks for the tips. PS I use that same mousse. Glad you linked up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched your video! So sorry about your voice! I hope it continues to heal up quickly. =) This is very similar to how I get my hair curly! Except I'm usually too impatient for the whole blow drier process... =P
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww glad you're feeling better! i've never used a diffuser, but you made it look so easy! Wavy beach curls are my new fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so adroable! And I LOVE THAT VIDEO :) I was loving how you used "The Cupid Shuffle" as the song lol!!! If I were there we would have been dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. L!! i was so excited when i saw you on this link up!! you warm my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok how cute are you?! I have such a hard time getting my hair to stay curly so I'll take any tips I can get! Thanks for linking up with Ash & I!!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute little video!! I have massively straight hair- so I will definitely need to try this sometime!! just found your blog today ;)

    ReplyDelete