Image Map

Saturday 12 May 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: The Funny Thing of It Is

Sorry I havn't kept on top of these lately. 
My plan is to introduce you to the AMAZING sponsors I have here on the blog. 
I really am very blessed to have met these ladies and call them my friends =)

So without further ramblings.....

meet

Julie 
from
The Funny Thing of It is


Hi, Im julie. I am a wife of 15 years a mother of  3 adorable kiddos. I am a lover of Jesus, a native american..and I love to laugh.
Sometimes my life can drive me downright crazy, but I opt to find the humor in it all.  In my blog you will find a humorous look at my life, but more than than you will find encouragement
from a woman of faith who has experienced the love of God when life needed a pick me up.




Isn't she awesome???
I mean really....I think she's the first native american I have ever met.
And she is totally hilarious!! I LOVE hearing about the crazy things her & her adorable kiddos get up to =)
Not to mention her amazing sense of style.
She has a beautiful heart & is such a gem.
I really think you should head over to here blog today and leave her some love & say hi.

So I have disabled comments for you to do so.

Totally honored to have her on my blog today =)

Much Love,

L


Pin It!