Image Map

Thursday 10 May 2012

On a Spring Day in May...

....Little L came into the world....


...and oh how thankful are we all that she did? :)

Happy Birthday, sweet L!!!!
Because it is such a special day in the life of the author of this beautiful blog,
I (as her friend, Erin - I blog over at Sweetness Itself , by the way) have taken over for the day and am posting
in honor of
this precious friend and woman of God we all know and love.
With her sweet sis as little girls - precious!
I just wish that you (her readers), me, and L were all sitting around
 a table at a little fancy restaraunt today,
enjoying a pink birthday cake
as we sing "Happy Birthday" to our dear L.
But sadly, since we're all spread out over this world -
let's celebrate our sister today here on her blog :)
So, sit back - grab a cup of coffee (not L , though, since she doesn't like it haha)
and a slice of pink birthday cake,
and let's celebrate our sister!

me & L - summer of 2009. best summer ever! 

She is a gem.
L is the kind of friend a girl prays for.
She has been an answer to prayer in my life for so many reasons.
(Someday, we'll share the story of how we met - a God story for sure)
L is one of the kindest, sweetest girls you will ever meet.
She's a kindred spirit, someone to laugh with...and cry with.
L is the perfect person to have a kitchen dance party with.
(Remember that, L?! haha!)
Or a car dance party, for that matter.
She is compassionate. She is gracious.
She is a Proverbs 31 woman.
She loves Jesus more than anything else... He is the LOVE of her life.
And after Jesus, she is over-the-moon in love with her husband.
She loves her family like crazy.
And she is the most faithful friend.
I want to be just like L when I grow up :)
Happy Birthday, dear friend.
You are LOVED by so many.
I am thankful for you.
PS - Okay, sisters - now leave her some birthday love! ;)

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday L!!!! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day! Erin, this is such a sweet post. Also, I'm glad y'all are down for dance parties because I've decided if we really do this road trip down to Indy for the Influence conference, it's gonna be a five hour car dance party. Y'all down? Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, happy birthday, L! I have awesomely, amazingly blessed day! =)
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, beautiful sister in Christ! I only know you through this blog of yours (and facebook, too, now!) but your love for Christ and your love for your husband are displayed constantly. That is such an encouragement to me--thank you for that! Praying that God blesses you today and always as much as he blesses others through you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Miss you lots and I hope you have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! What a beautiful and blessed friendship you two have! so glad I found you through Erin's blog! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Erin what a sweet post! And L, happy birthday lovely lady!! I've been so blessed to "meet" you this year and follow along with your story. Can't wait to meet you in real life and have crazy car dance parties!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww happy birthday you beautiful woman of God!! You have destiny girl =) one year closer!!

    ReplyDelete